Will Kaydos has been improving the performance of private and government organizations for over forty-five years.
He started working as a paper-boy in the sixth grade and had several short-term jobs before receiving a BSEE degree and becoming a steely-eyed rocket scientist launching missiles at Cape Canaveral.
After getting an MBA to facilitate leaving the defense industry, he developed a manufacturing company with 800 employees; was the CFO of a $170 million corporation; became an independent consultant in quality improvement, performance measurement, turnaround management, and strategic planning.
Will has published the following books.
- Exceeding Expectations: Choosing the Right Computer System, 1984.
- Measuring, Managing, and Maximizing Performance, 1991.
- Operational Performance Measurement - Increasing Total Productivity, 1998.
- Thin Ice – and Melting: Why Our Economy is Failing and How We Can Stop the Meltdown, 2008.
- To be published in 2022: Only One Way Out! – What every American needs to know about our failing economy.